Join Team Framewerks
Framewerks are recruiting! Part-time Admin Role
Two or three mornings a week. Fits in with the school run (9.30am to 1.30pm) Perfect!
At Framewerks, we work hard and have a smashing time while doing so.
No two days are the same! Looking for someone who fits right in and makes a mean brew.
If you think it’s you, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and have a look at what we are about at framewerks.co.uk, www.facebook.com/framewerks and www.instagram.com/davewerks
Sneaky peek at some of the things you would be doing:
• Inputting of supplier invoice details to Framewerks system.
• Generating customer invoices from Framewerks system.
• Maintaining Framewerks online shop and ecommerce.
• Social media updates.
• Helping customers in the selection of mouldings, mounts and layouts
for their paintings, posters etc.
• Pricing the job and providing the customer with a receipt of the order.
• Contacting the customer to say the item is ready for collection using
the customers preferred method (email, call or text)
• Taking payments from the customer.
• Maintaining stock sheets.
• Developing administration procedures and systems.
• Duties not limited to above. Flexibility expected as part of a small team.
• Being part of the Framewerks Team and mucking in!
If you think this could be you, please send your email to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.
Closing Date: 19/05/17
Meanwhile, do take a look at our Facebook page www.facebook.com/framewerks or @davewerks on Instagram to get an idea of who we are.
Finalists of Essex Countywide Business Awards May 2014 - Business to Business
Winners of Colchester Business Awards 2013 - Business to Business
Finalists of Colchester Business Awards 2012 - Business to Business